Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Welcome to Mr. Nelson's blog

Welcome to my Sandbox Blog. I was inspired to call it a sandbox blog by a great educator that turned me on to the fact that I should be sharing my ideas. A sandbox is a place to play and explore and I hope this will be the same. I love the idea of having a blog and sharing my thoughts with the few people in the world that might be interested in the same things I am. The purpose of this blog will be to share my ideas and opinions. I will start by doing a theme of "Tie of the Day" and elaborating from those pictures. I will try to share details about the ties and the people that I relate with them. I also intend to follow some tangents that lead towards the realm of education, technology, and educational technology as that is my career, my bank of knowledge, and my passion. Then there is the fact that I will occasionally share and write whatever pops into my mind. I hope you will find something here that will interest you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I appreciate additions to my stories, questions, and criticisms.