Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas Tie Two

So, Judging by this picture I am way too happy about this tie. The first picture my wife took made me look constipated (or so my wife says) and since I'd rather not advertise that to the whole world -uh, oh wait! I used this one. I also didn't crop this picture so you can see our pretty pink kitchen paneling. Hopefully that will be replaced soon.

This is one of my first snowman ties. I think my wife gave it to me. I can relate well to it because he is jolly, round, and well dressed. His giant stovepipe hat is a little hard to see and sometimes is mistaken for me having used my tie to blow my nose. In case you can't tell, the snowman is juggling snowballs (insert middle schooler joke here). I always wished I could juggle -you know to impress the girls. Alas, I had to rely on my wit and charm.

Tonight I had the chance to re-visit one of the coolest sites on the internet. www.blabberize.com I will try to post a product of this site soon. It is truly one of the best, if not most time-wastiest web 2.0 tools out there. I'd love to have others create some of their own and share them here as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I appreciate additions to my stories, questions, and criticisms.