Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Leftovers



Here's the Ties I didn't wear this Christmas. The one on the far right has another music maker. A fellow staff member stopped in my office to see what I was wearing on the last day and expected me to have something fantastic for the last day of the break. I didn't really plan the last one out, so just had the Santa fishing tie. Bummer, I should have a really cool one, maybe with flashing lights, music and a confetti canon. Now I have to think about what I should have worn. In the past I have worn the Cut-out Christmas tree tie. Kids love it. I don't. It feels goofy when I wear it, but it is kind of funny. I have worn it nearly every Christmas I have been teaching, except this year. Jeez, so much for tradition. I know someone gave it to me, anyone remember who?

2 comments:

  1. I can see why you don't like the cut out christmas tree. It is an odd tie to wear I can tell. However, from the student side, it is such an odd looking tie and different from what we see from day to day that we get excited when we see something new. I hope that the ties continue. I enjoy wearing ties. I can't remember where they all came from, but each tie out there has a story. Thanks for sharing yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, my daughter was looking at the screen when I brought it up and asked to see the actual tree tie. I better get it out next year.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment. I appreciate additions to my stories, questions, and criticisms.