Wednesday, December 1, 2010

This story has to be told: My favorite front office secretarial staffers were having fun teasing me about the new blog. So as they giggled, Amy brought up the post of the talking, juggling snowman. It wouldn't play. Wendy cranked up the volume and the button was pushed again. We talked a little bit about why it wasn't working at school and then I walked off to do some real work - I have to do that too, you know.

A short while longer their conversation with the superintendent was interrupted by my snowman's voice yelling, "Hello ladies, watch me juggle these snowballs!" Man, it's good thing we work in a place where people appreciate a "unique" sense of humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I appreciate additions to my stories, questions, and criticisms.